You are personally invited to take one weekend out of your busy life to slow down, become present, and tonurture… YOU.
Real. Whether you are a mother struggling to find balance, a businesswomen with too much on her plate, or simply interested in learning more about the real you, this is an opportunity to stop and reflect on where you’ve been and where you are today. Through a series of individual, group, and one-on-one sessions, you will not only come away with a better understanding of what’s working and what’s not working in your life, but you will leave rejuvenated and inspired.
Authentic. Sometimes we need to step out of our own comfort zone to see our true self in a different light. During these powerful one-on-one sessions, you will have the chance to discover how your thoughts, beliefs and emotions are manifested in your body and what that may mean in terms of your overall health and well being.
Women. There is an incredible energy when a group of women surround one another with the intention to genuinely support, listen to and be real with one another. This dynamic creates a powerful energy that is difficult to put into words but is an experience that authentic women crave at a core level. And it’s being made available just for you.
Retreat. That is exactly what our intention is: to allow you to retreat. It’s an opportunity to decompress, relax, let go, focus on you, and give yourself what you need most. At Cabine Soleil you will be surrounded by a peaceful natural haven nestled on the shores of Cooking Lake where you will experience the coziness of the wood burning stove in the rustic cabin or the tranquility and peace of the beautiful main house. Here you will be served nothing but the best raw food and drinks for you and your body during your stay. If you are interested, you will also be given the opportunity to learn and ask questions about preparing and eating Gourmet Raw meals as well as raw juice cleansing, and you’ll leave with recipes in hand to try at home.
Location: Cabine Soleil, Collingwood Cove (15 minutes south-east of Sherwood Park)
What’s in it for you?
- An opportunity to get away and to focus on nothing but you
- A personal relaxation massage
- A women’s music concert
- Yoga and meditation (no previous experience or skill level required)
- Nurturing your body and soul with Raw Gourmet meals and snacks
- The power and magic of being surrounded by like-minded women
- The concept and awareness of living authentically
- An understanding of how your thoughts, beliefs and emotions are manifested in your body
- An opportunity to see ‘you’ in a different light
- A chance to connect with real women and create deep friendships
- Several really BIG surprises that we can’t give away!
If you have any questions, concerns or suggestions, please fill out the REPLY form at the bottom of this page or fill out our CONTACT US form.